Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Love Google Notebook Too!

It's great. I've been using it (as recommended by someone on some blog) to use it as a to do list. I've created notebooks for work action items as well as personal ones and completed items. I like keeping track of what I've done as opposed to checking it off a list and having it disappear. I was using Ta Da list for a while and it worked fine as well, but I can do other things in my notebooks that makes it a great storage area. I tend to do internet research a lot...so, instead of printing or copying, pasting and saving an article, I can either copy and paste the link in my notebook or grab the text that I like and put it in my notebook. I create notebooks for each of my "research subjects" and it's all organized and accessible from work or home. I love it! I'm now researching how other people use it :)