Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 11

My 11th week went well. As a matter of fact...until I didn't wear my scarf my hair looked relatively neat. Now, I'm entering week 12 and I'm a bit fuzzy. I'm almost at the 3 month mark, which I consider to be April 3 since it's a Saturday. I don't have any true buds yet, but I can see where they'll be, hopefully by month 6. I have high hopes for month 6. By month 6, I hope it stays together better after washing. By month 6, I definitely want to see several buds. By month 6, I truly hope that my bottom 2 rows in the back stay together. Time will tell.

I started to search for YouTube videos of people's 3 month loc update, but I know I'll be frustrated because my hair is unlike most people's. There's one guy with soft hair that I'm following. He's at 6 months and has buds, so hopefully that expectation is realistic.