Friday, December 30, 2005

Asian Suggests Hairstyle

I went to pick up my dry cleaning today. The owner, I presume, says he likes my hair and proceeds to describe it as a NY style. Then he goes further and draws me a picture of this style he thinks I should try with curls coming down in the front and something else that I couldn't quite understand. Interesting. I just smiled and nodded. Wow.

I bought the famous Denman Brush - the D3 model. I'm trying an experiment tonight. I read it on NP - blowout without heat. Although, I'm not sure what I hope to achieve, I figured I'd try it and see what it looks like. I wet the front and top a little, brushed it with the Denman and tied a scarf around it. Okay...I just took a peak and the first inch or so of my edges is straight. What in the world? I don't know what I have on my head. I mean, I know it's hair, but it never ceases to amaze me. I'll have to check it out in the morning. I can't wait until it's longer and I can wear a ribbon as a headband and it will be long enough to stick up high and have true dimension.