Monday, January 02, 2006

It's Definitely Growing

I need to remember to take pictures from the same angles so that the growth is evident. My napps on the sides and in the front are tighter than those in the top and the back of my head...fascinating, I tell ya. I think both of these pictures were taken after I washed it.

I checked out my fro in a 3-way mirror in a dressing room today. It definitely looks chunky. I get so inspired when I see other people's hair albums. I'm thinking about getting a trim some time this month. I'm not sure if I want to go to the barber or the salon. If I decide to go to the barber, the following conditions apply: 1) No edging up, 2) Keep it as close to even all over as possible. I'll keep thinking about it. I'd love to get it trimmed without heat, but I don't trust myself to do it. The barber may be the best bet, because he used low-medium heat.