Saturday, August 26, 2006

Depression...lost hair


It has taken me months to grow my hair and I just had an additional .5 inches cut. I feel like I'm not quite back at square 1, but closer to square 2. It doesn't shake anymore...I'm just sad. It looks like I've been left with 4 inches and I was pretty darn near 6...I want to cry but I know it won't make my hair grow back. I don't know if it was the blowdrying I'd done in the past few months or if it was already like this. I guess I'll just stay away from the heat, except to prepare for my bi-monthly trim. I really liked my twists and now I have to wait several months before I even have enough hair for them to hang like they had begun to. I don't feel like doing anything. Every time I look in the mirror I'm saddened. I've never seen my ends in such bad shape and wish I knew exactly what I did to cause such damage. For now, I'll just go back to my boring wash and go...and wait...and try not to obsess about my hair growth...