Friday, August 18, 2006

New Twists---week 1



I started over this week and ended up pulling the front back. It looks much better this way.
They may have shrunk a little during the week, but they are much better than they were when I twisted it wet. I hate applying the heat, but I may have to do it until I can adequately stretch it and keep it untangled without it. Please excuse my greasy forehead LOL. I'm going to see if I can get this to last for at least 2 weeks. They look fine to me now. I don't plan on rinsing them or anything. That just seems unnecessary. They feel soft and I put so much moisturizer on them when I twisted it that I can't imagine it will get dry anytime soon. The twist out from the blowdried twists was fluffy and soft. Not much definition, but that was cool with me. It was a mess to detangle though.