Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3

I'm writing this late. I was less than thrilled with the amount of frizz on my head at the end of 2 weeks since the last retwist. I just tried not to look at it much. 



I timed the retwist and it only took an hour. I think it will go faster once my hair is actually loced and I can feel my way through instead of having to use the mirrors. As I retwist I can definitely feel tangles so I'm excited about that. The back of my head is really getting on my nerves. 

My plan for the week is to be much more diligent about ensuring my scarf stays on throughout the night. I'm also covering my hair in the shower. I'm curious to see if this makes a difference in how well they hold up over the next 2 weeks. 

I can't wait until I can wash my hair the way I want. I'm going to research this a little more. I added more shampoo to my spritz bottle. I think I diluted it too much. 

I'm technically into week 4 and I'm pretty proud of myself. I have no desire to undo my work, so I'll probably post this sometime this week and update my fotki too.