Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 4

I actually didn't realized I published the last post. I was planning to add photos first. Oh well, I'll add them later to that one and this one.

This is actually a few days late. I wrapped up my 4th week on Saturday.

My scalp was so dirty all week, so I had to wash it and retwist on Saturday.

I decided that the stocking cap approach was not good enough, so I decided to clip my coils together towards the ends to keep them together and also allow me to scrub my scalp.



I think I diluted my shampoo too much as well, so I used it straight from the bottle this time. My scalp felt a lot cleaner and now I think I'm ready to go 2 weeks until the next wash and retwist.

The bottom 2-3 rows are still driving me crazy. They're not tangling at all. I'm going to do some research to determine the best course of action for them. I may see a loctician for a consultation as well, but I'd like to see someone who does more than coils. I'm not sure if interlocing those hairs will help. I don't think you can backcomb sections of hair that small, but I'm going to look into that as well. I need to research causasian locticians in my area. They can probably help with this section of hair more than a black person.