Friday, October 21, 2005

Definite Improvement

I definitely see improvement with my skin. This may be the first week in a month when I haven't had any new pimples. Hopefully, it will stay that way. I added shea butter to my routine yesterday. I replaced the vitamin E oil. I've read wonderful things about the shea butter and hopefully it will help with the blemishes, but more than anything, I hope that it will make my skin soft and supple. In 3 months, I should have beautiful skin...I hope. My pictures definitely show improvement in the past month. In 4 more weeks I hope to see more improvement since I could possibly run into someone I haven't seen in a while. By homecoming, next week this time, I may not see a big difference. But that's okay, because I'm no longer disgusted when I look in the mirror.