Monday, August 22, 2005

Concerned About New Growth

I am getting worried about my new growth. I washed my hair this weekend and I am positive that my new growth and my relaxed hair are fighting. The relaxed hair was definitely more tangled. Even when it seemed like the pick was making it through the strands with little difficulty, an attempt to pass a finer tooth comb through told a different story. My arms were tired and I couldn't imagine how much more difficult it will become as it continues to grow.

I straightened the front with the curling iron and couldn't believe the amount of new growth. When "they" say that hair grows 1/2" a month, I think "they" are telling the truth. It never seemed true before, but I definitely have 1" of new growth, if not more. I'll have to post a picture later.