Sunday, August 28, 2005

Disappointment

Happily Natural Day was a huge disapointment. I don't know why black people can't get it together. The lectures were scheduled to begin at 12 PM. They had not begun at 1:20 PM. I had been there since 11:00 AM since the website said that activities would begin at that time. In actuality, vendors began to set up at 11:00 AM. I did order a DVD, because I wanted the information, but I was not going to sit there and wait for another minute. I was soooo hungy and knew that might be an issue. I ate some Nilla Wafers on the way and figured that I'd be so into the information that I might be able to make it until 1, maybe even 2 since I also ate a later breakfast. At any rate, that was a big disappointment.

I'm going to wash my hair and set in flat twists. We'll see how that looks in the AM. Of course, I will check one before I go to sleep to make sure it's okay. At this point, since I have quite a bit of length, I can put it up if it's not quite right.