Friday, August 26, 2005

Considering Shortening Transition Time

I'm considering shortening my transition time. I spoke to a friend yesterday and she said that her hair was only about 3 inches or so when she cut off her relaxer. I remember that I liked her 2-strand twists at that length. I'll assess the situation further in December. By then I "should" have at least 3 inches. Of course 3 inches of stretched hair could be 1 inch of naturally curled hair. If I flat twist it, I should be able to see what it's going to do and know if I'd like more length or not. If I BC in December, then maybe my transitioning friend and I can do it together. I'm still concerned about who is going to cut it, because I believe the cut is important to the shape. We'll see if I find out about anyone tomorrow at the celebration.