Sunday, September 25, 2005

Inspiration in Person

Oh my goodness...I saw some beautiful natural hair yesterday! I went to DC to celebrate a soror's birthday and 3 people there were natural. I was so excited. I had one of my soror's begin the conversation to find out how long they had been growing their hair. I think both of them said that it has been 2 years. They were gorgeous....so inspirational. I mean, it makes sense if I take care of it that I will have 12 inches in 2 years too. I think I did notice that I had better curl definition after I shampooed yesterday, but I can't be sure. It's definitely not there today. I wonder if I did something different...even something small. Maybe I didn't use as much product as I normally do. I really can't wait until I have another half inch. That barber cut some of my curls and I miss them. Hopefully, they will be back by homecoming. It will be one month on Saturday since I cut my hair! Woo hoo!