Monday, September 12, 2005

Yep, I'm Definitely Addicted

...to NP. I am living on this damn forum and I think it is not healthy. I explored other areas of the forum and have just been living it up...lurking more than posting, but truly enjoying the conversation. It's gotta be a girl thing.

I'm wondering if I should go to a barber to get my hair trimmed or something. I'm concerned that it may not be even all over, but I have no proof. The textures vary so much that it's hard to tell. I still have these random stray pieces that stick up when it's wet. Someone said that clippers give you split ends, but that can't possibly be true. I also want to go to the spa to get a scalp massage. It's only $25 and it just sounds so enticing. I'm going crazy...I just want to do something...
Rocking Happy