Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pimple Update

Yes, it is still there. The one on my forehead is pretty much gone; you can see the skin tightening around the area and there's a tiny scab. The one on my left cheek has a larger scab on it, which I hope will fall off by the end of the week. I was hoping it would be gone by today since I go out of town tomorrow, but I can't sweat it too much. All healing takes time. Now, sadly, I have a new arrival. I did the honey facial mask last night and reapplied aloe vera gel to all of the pimples around 3 this morning. The new one is rather small; I was trying to catch it before it grew at all. I felt the soreness yesterday. I'm going to try to remain consistent with my routine and hope they are all gone by the end of the week. I may continue doing the honey masks for a few days. I wonder if you can overdo it with the honey? I've been skipping my moisturizer and just using the aloe vera gel. My skin is much less oily that it usually is during the day. I bet I touched my face where this new one is, yesterday. I know I didn't leave it there, but I bet I touched it mindlessly. My skin is so sensitive and I suppose my hands are pretty dirty touching paper and the keyboard all day. I'm determined to hang in there and wait for the results that have to come. My goal is to have a pimple free face by Homecoming - end of October.