Friday, September 09, 2005

Thank God for Nappturality.com

My name is Michelle and I'm addicted to nappturality.com. The ladies there are so wonderful and supportive. The founder of that site should be applauded. I bet she's probably not even making a lot of money from it. I'm going to pay in a few weeks to support the cause. We nappies don't really have a large support group. Everyone has been pleased with my new do, but what will they say as it grows? I'll probaby get, "What are you going to do with your hair?" I'm still quite curious to see what these coils do as it grows. I'm thinking that they will just be longer, which will suit me just fine. I may find that the whole twist thing requires more work and effort than I'm willing to expend. Once it gets pretty long, I think I'll twist it and leave the twists in for a few days, but I know I have a while before I can even really begin thinking about such a thing. I may go ahead and make an appointment with the stylist at Haywood's for next month some time. Maybe that way I can get an early one. I'll just want a trim and some ideas as I grow it out, taking into consideration this unique texture on my head. I may do that next week.