Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pimple Status

Well, I peeled off scabs last night and they bled....but, I kept cotton pads with toner pressed on them for a while and it looks like they are finally flat. I did the honey mask this morning as well. I've got to figure out what will dry them up quickly. The aloe vera seems to have done a descent job of making sure the new ones didn't grow into full blown pimples. That big one I got last week was a handfull. I'm not sure what I should have done differently since I kept changing my routine every other day or so. I did the neosporin, the honey and then just the aloe vera. The honey seemed to bring the blood up or something....I don't know; it's all gross. So the goal at this point is NO NEW PIMPLES. I'm going to remain consistent with this routine:

AM
Wash with Glycare
Either - Strawberry Yogurt Mask or Honey Mask
Tone with Neutrogena
Moisturize with Aloe Vera

PM
Wash with Glycare
Tone with Neutrogena
Moisturize with Aloe Vera