Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This is Gross

I put honey on these pimples along with the aloe vera gel last night and I don't know why, but this pimple on my cheek is starting to turn black. It's like the blood that is in the pimple is drying or something. It looks disgusting. I'm continuing to do my research. It looks like I should have rinsed it off or something??? I figured it couldn't hurt and again, it may be fine, just drying up since I haven't popped it or anything. This may be the first time I haven't popped a pimple, so I wouldn't know what it would do. What if it's becoming a black head???! I never get those, so I don't know what they are like, but I thought they weren't raised. Hopefully, it will dry up and fall off in a day or so. The good news is the one above it that was trying to rear its ugly head looks like it went back down. The skin is still read, but it's not tender anymore. Maybe I can do the honey mask once a week and the yogurt mask once a week.