Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Like Cotton


My response to the topic on NP: Ohhh It Is Soft, Yes I know....

This is probably going to sound real ignorant, but I just had the same reaction to my own hair today. I went to the barber to get my TWA shaped. I had a colleague cut it a week and a half ago, but I knew it wasn't even all over. Anyway, he washed it, blew it out and shaped it up really nice. As I was driving home, I touched it and I couldn't believe how soft it was. Blings

I had been wearing wash and go's since I cut it. It was way softer than my blown out relaxed hair ever was. I remember the day I had it cut, I blew it out and didn't bother smoothing it down with a curling iron, which I had to do to get it looking "silky smooth"...oh how far I've come. It was no where near soft...so now I can't wait until this stuff grows and I can rock a big, soft, fluffy fro! Who knew...I didn't until today. Just my 2 cents...

Here's a picture, but of course you can't reach out and touch the hair, so you definitely can't get the same effect. By the way...I'm STILL working on my skin. I don't know why I only break out on one side of my face.